The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Victoria Dominique, Mistress of Hypnotism, Part Three

Various forces in the True Hypnotism community collide as Doctor Dominique confronts her enemies

“Okay, Victoria and Farrah went in twenty minutes ago. Then Isabella and Raffaello Lucio went in with four goons, and they have been inside for ten minutes. I say we go in,” Hypnotic Affairs Agent Paige Quinn said.

She was sitting in the passenger seat of an unmarked grey van parked across the street from an expensive luxury hotel.

“Paige, Angela said we are to wait for the rest of the team. They will be here in…twenty minutes. We shouldn’t walk in there without backup. It could get very messy,” her partner Danni Stilwell replied calmly.

The British Hypnotic Affairs agent was sitting in the driver’s seat, her eyes continually checking the van’s mirrors and scanning the street and sidewalk.

“We don’t have ten minutes! Damn it, Isabell Bellini is in there! Victoria is going to confront her any moment! They are both on our capture list, and if we wait any fucking longer one of them is going to hypnotize the other and disappear!” Paige said irritably.

“Paige please calm down—,” Danni began.

“No! Fuck that! We did things your way in Denver, and we missed a chance to catch Maeve Kane in the act of influencing a congressman! Come on Danni, let’s get these bitches! I know you want to. Don’t be a “yes-woman” for Angela!” Paige cut her off.

Danni was silent for a moment.

Then she let out a long sigh and nodded.

“Okay. Okay, you are right. We can’t let Victoria abscond with Agent Meyer. Let’s go,” she said to her partner.

Paige grinned.

“Alright!” she said enthusiastically.

The two hypnotist-agents exited the van. They were both clad in pantsuits, Danni’s black and Paige’s navy blue. Both had their hair in buns, and before leaving the van they had changed from their tall heels to simple black ballet flats better suited for fighting.

Danni and Paige entered the empty lobby of the hotel, the former heading for the front desk while the latter stood back and kept watch.

“Hello dear,” Danni said pleasantly to the young woman behind the counter.

“Hello! How can I help you?” the woman replied.

She was in her twenties, a cute but not gorgeous brunette with curly shoulder-length hair and brown eyes, wearing a nicely-tailored maroon blazer.

Her name tag read “Cathy”.

“Why yes you can; you can look into my eyes…,” Danni replied in her monotone hypnotist’s voice.

She opened her brown eyes wide, fixing Cathy with her powerful stare.

“Huh…?” Cathy asked, confused.

She gasped as her eyes met Danni’s

The blonde woman’s gaze seemed to expand to fill her field of vision.

“Very good love…just keep looking…looking deeper and deeper into my eyes…listen closely to my voice…relax…,” Danni said soothingly.

“I…I’m not—not sure what you are, uh—,” Cathy stammered.

Danni’s brown eyes were fascinating, and her voice seemed to echo in her mind as she felt a pleasant tingle almost immediately begin to spread through her body.

As Agent Stilwell continued her induction, a well-dressed young couple walked into the hotel, each pulling a wheeled suitcase.

Paige immediately moved to intercept them.

“Hello there. You two look very tired. I bet you are eager to relax, aren’t you? Ready to just let your worries and cares just float away…just let yourselves relax and have a look at this…,” Agent Quinn said in a monotone similar to Danni’s.

She smoothly raised her hand to dangle a slender sphere-shaped blue crystal at the end of a fine gold chain at the couple’s eye-level.

Paige reached up with her free hand and spun the crystal, causing it to glitter brilliantly.

“Excuse me?” the man asked, obviously confused.

“Wait, what?” the woman asked uncertainly.

Their gazes were reflexively drawn to the sparkling crystal as it spun.

“Just listen and relax…relax and listen to the sound of my voice…the spinning crystal is very soothing…the way it sparkles helps you relax more and more…as you continue to listen to my voice…you do not want to move…you simply want to watch the crystal spin and listen to the sound of my voice and relax deeper…deeper with each word I say…,” Paige continued.

Danni had continued her induction, and behind the front desk Cathy was now unmoving, her eyes wide as she stared raptly into Danni’s eyes.

“Sinking…dropping deeper and deeper…relaxing more and more…dropping all the way down…deeper and deeper…you are now completely relaxed and will follow all my commands,” Danni was saying.

“I will…follow your…commands…,” The hypnotized Cathy agreed helplessly.

At the same time, Paige nearly had the couple hypnotized as well.

“I…I…you, wait, stop—,” the man standing before her stammered.

His wife only managed a slight whimper; their eyes were locked on Paige’s spinning crystal as the hypnotic agent continued to speak in her practiced monotone.

“You are both sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are growing heavier and heavier with every word I speak…you are so very relaxed now…you can hardly keep those heavy eyelids up now…you are so sleepy…sleepy…you cannot stay awake any longer…sleep…sleep now,” she said firmly.

The couple’s eyelids fluttered, then snapped shut. Their heads nodded as they dropped into deep hypnotic trances.

Paige turned toward Danni and saw her partner was speaking quietly into the front desk clerk’s ear.

Satisfied, she turned back to the couple.

“Okay listen to me very carefully. You have decided you do not like this hotel. When I snap my fingers, you will go outside and hail a cab. You will instruct the driver to take you to the cheapest hotel that they know of. When you arrive, you will pay the driver and exit the cab. When you step outside the vehicle you will awaken from your trances. You will forget being here, getting hypnotized and will have absolutely no memory of me. Now go. Shoo!” Paige instructed the couple, snapping her fingers.

Wordlessly, the couple turned and walked out of the hotel.

Smirking, Paige turned to see Danni walking toward her with a room-card in her hand.

The clerk was typing away on her computer, completely unaware she’d been hypnotized.

“Cathy there was very helpful. She doesn’t remember a purple-eyed woman, probably because Victoria hypnotized her; however, she did recall Raffaello and Isabella, and they have a suite on the fifteenth floor,” Danni said, holding up the card.

“Nice job. Let’s go pay them a visit, shall we?” Paige asked sweetly.

The agents shared a smile and then headed for the elevators.

Isabella Bellini’s screams of ecstasy were muffled; the sexy hypnotist was naked and bent over her the king-sized bed in the master bedroom of her hotel suite.

Raffaello Lucio was also naked as he stood behind her, grunting like an animal as he enthusiastically fucked her.

Isabella was shrieking in time with Raffaello’s rhythmic thrusts; she shuddered with pleasure as she orgasmed.

Raffaello continued to pound her.

“Yes, that’s it…take it…take it! Oh yes, you like that, don’t you?” the gangster said in his gravelly voice.

They’d been going at it for twenty minutes; their current position was their third, and Isabella had now cum three times.

Raffaello was quite proud of his ability to satisfy a woman.

He grinned as he felt Isabella cum again an instant before he shot his load, the hypnotist screaming into a pillow.

“That was wonderful my dear Isabella!” Raffaello gasped as he climbed onto the bed.

He was clearly pleased with himself.

Isabella chuckled as she moved to lay beside him, sweaty and breathing heavily.

“It was adequate,” she allowed.

Raffaello frowned.

“Adequate?” he huffed.

Isabella laughed and propped herself up on her elbow.

“Oh come now Raffy, you know I am merely kidding with you. I do love how you fuck me, like I am the sexiest woman in the world. And without me having to hypnotize you and tell you that is the case,” she said, rubbing his chest.

Isabella winked at Raffaello, The Envious Tear pendant glittering between her large lovely breasts.

The gangster chuckled.

“My dear Isabella, you are the sexiest woman in the world…although I do not know that you have not hypnotized me to believe that,” Raffaello replied.

“Perhaps I have; does it matter?” the hypnotist asked slyly.

Raffaello was thoughtful.

“No, it does not actually. Making love to you would be worth becoming enslaved,” he said.

Isabella raised an eyebrow.

“Making love? Is that what we do? It felt like fucking to me,” she replied with a chuckle.

“Alright then, getting to fuck you would be worth becoming your slave,” Raffaello replied with a laugh.

“I am flattered. I have no interest in enslaving you, however. I have enjoyed working with you,” Isabella replied.

“And I you. Very much so. And I cannot wait for you to deliver the bitch Victoria to me. Are you certain that gem of yours can handle her?” he asked.

Isabella narrowed her eyes.

“I can take her without The Envious Tear. With it the bitch has no chance. She will be mine,” she said coolly.

“Okay okay, relax my dear. I don’t doubt your skills. Go, capture Victoria so we can play with her together,” Raffaello said with a wink.

Isabella smiled.

“Thank you; I am looking forward to that myself. Speaking of Victoria, I received word from Olivia that she is still in University Heights. I am going after her tomorrow and I must be at the airport early, so if you will excuse me I am going to shower and get some sleep. You are welcome to stay if you wish. I can always use a morning fuck before I fly,” she said with a wink.

“That sounds lovely,” Raffaello said with a chuckle.

The hypnotist rose and headed for the bathroom. Raffaello watched Isabella go, admiring her amazing body.

After she disappeared into the bathroom he closed his eyes, and was soon dozing off.

He smiled as he felt the soft flesh of a woman’s legs straddle his naked body.

“Mmmm, finished already? I thought you were going to wait until morning,” Raffaello said without opening his eyes.

His penis began to stir as he started to get aroused.

“Oh, I wanted my turn now,” a female voice said.

It was not Isabella’s.

Raffaello’s eye snapped open.

He gasped as he found himself looking into the breathtaking violet eyes of Victoria Dominique.

“What the fuck?” Raffaello said, trying to sit up.

Victoria seized his wrists and pushed him back down, pinning him to the bed.

“Hello Raffaello,” she said with an evil smile.

“What is going on? You!” the man hissed.

Again he tried to sit up, but Victoria held him down.

The hypnotist was surprisingly strong; Raffaello grunted in frustration as he struggled against her iron grip.

“Yes, me. Did you really think you could outsmart me, Raffaello?” Victoria asked with contempt.

“You bitch! Get off me!” Raffaello demanded.

Victoria laughed.

“I think what you mean is you want me to get you off,” she replied with a wink.

Raffaello flushed; despite his anger at Victoria’s sudden appearance, his cock had become quite erect; Victoria could feel it brush against the back of her thigh as she continued to straddle him.

“I am going to—,” Raffaello began angrily.

Look into my eyes!” Victoria cut him off in a loud, sultry voice.

She leaned forward so her eyes were only inches from his.

“Oh no you don’t!” Raffaello said.

He closed his eyes tightly as he continued to struggle.

“Farrah dear, assist me,” Victoria commanded.

Raffaello gasped as he felt a sudden weight on his legs.

Farrah Meyer sat on them, further pining him to the bed.

He gasped again as he felt the FBI agent’s hand begin to stroke his cock.

“Very good Raffaello; close your eyes. Keep them closed and listen to my voice as my lovely slave strokes your cock. Keeping them closed will speed you dropping into trance for me,” Victoria purred.

Raffaello reflexively opened his eyes.

To once again look into Victoria’s spectacular purple gaze.

The hypnotist smiled.

“Stop! Stop now!” Raffaello said loudly.

He shuddered as Farrah slowly and sensually stroked him; the FBI agent’s hand on his cock was making it very difficult for him to think.

“Just relax…relax and listen to my voice…Farrah stroking you feels so wonderful…the waves of pleasure rippling through you…the sound of my voice is so soothing, it is just lovely to listen to while she strokes you up and down…up and down…relax as you continue to look deeper…deeper into my eyes…relaxing more and more…up…and down…,” Victoria continued, her purple eyes boring into Raffaello’s pale blue ones.

“Ah! Mmmm, s-stop! Stop it!” he stammered.

He bucked his hips, but Victoria continued to pin his arms while Farrah sat on his legs and continued to slowly stroked his cock.

“You don’t want us to stop…you just want to relax and listen…relax and look deeper into my beautiful eyes…relax as Farrah continues to stroke you up and down…feeling the waves of pleasure even as you continue to relax deeper and deeper…relax for me Raffaello…,” Victoria continued smoothly.

“Mmm…n-no…no you can’t hypnotize…me,” Raffaello stammered.

He shuddered as Farrah continued to stroke him, feeling pleasure rippling through him even as his muscles began to relax.

Victoria’s eyes seemed to expand and fill his vision.

He wanted to close his own eyes again, but that was what she wanted.

However by keeping them open, he continued to look into the hypnotist’s incredible purple eyes.

Raffaello was trapped.

“Of course I can…just keep relaxing…I bet you are about to cum…feel Farrah’s hand…moving up and down…as you look deeper and deeper into my eyes…feeling yourself sinking…dropping…falling into a trance…you cannot move or speak…you must simply lay there and listen to my voice…looking deeper into my eyes…dropping…sinking…ready to cum and when you do, you will drop deep into a hypnotic trance for me…very good…so relaxed…so ready to give in…,” Victoria said, her voice like steel.

The hypnotist climbed off of Raffaello, not breaking eye-contact.

The gangster whimpered as Farrah continued to stroke him.

He gasped as he orgasmed, his cock spasming as he shot his load all over his own stomach.

Farrah continued to stroke Raffaello’s diminishing shaft as he shuddered with pleasure; his gaze was locked on Victoria’s as all the tension left his body and he relaxed completely.

“Sleep now,” Victoria said firmly, reaching down to tap Raffaello’s forehead.

The gangster’s eyes closed and he entered a deep hypnotic trance.

Farrah stopped stroking him and stood, awaiting her Mistress’s next command.

“Very good Raffaello. Now listen carefully…,” Victoria began.

Isabella stepped out of the bathroom, a white towel wrapped around her torso and another around her head.

The Italian hypnotist gasped in pain as a high-heel-clad foot slammed into her stomach, bending her over.

Before she could recover, Farrah kicked the back of her leg and forced her to her knees. The FBI agent then grabbed Isabella’s head and slammed her knee into it, dazing the hypnotist.

Victoria stepped up and quickly removed The Envious Tear from around Isabella’s neck and put it on. Farrah then quickly pulled both towels off the kneeling hypnotist and grabbed her by the hair.

“Hello Isabella. I am Doctor Victoria Dominique,” the purple-eyed woman said, smirking as she looked down at Isabella.

“So you are,” Isabella said through gritted teeth.

“I am aware that Raffaello has some men in the living room; call out to them and I will have Farrah shoot you in the head,” Victoria said calmly.

Isabella said nothing, but gave a slight nod.

“Very good. By the way, it was quite enjoyable to watch you and Raffaello have your fun together. He is quite vigorous for his age, and you are marvelously skilled,” Victoria said with a smile.

“I am so glad you approve,” Isabella said sarcastically.

Victoria chuckled.

“Yes, I suppose it was a tad tacky and voyeuristic to watch. My apologies,” she said.

Isabella snorted.

“So what, you hypnotized the front desk clerk to get a keycard for my suite, then hid in my closet and watched me have sex. You are correct, it is tacky. Kinky and a tad childish as well, I must say,” she said with disdain.

“It worked, didn’t it? I always check the closet in hotels. That’s why you are naked and on your knees and I am standing over you with control of your mind. Anyway, right now you and I have some business to discuss,” Victoria replied smugly.

“I have nothing to say to you,” Isabella spat.

Victoria smiled evilly, nodding.

“I suppose that is fair. Obviously your employer is the one I am most irritated with; however, I am curious if you would like to try to back up the boast you made to Raffaello, about how you could…take…me without your little trinket,” Victoria said, glancing behind her.

Isabella followed her gaze and saw the naked Raffaello kneeling beside the bed, obviously hypnotized.

Victoria chuckled.

“Ah yes, of course he is in my power now as well,” she said.

The Italian hypnotist sighed.

“Are you challenging me to a duel? Because I accept if you are,” Isabella said with a scowl.

Victoria smiled.

“Wonderful! Farrah, release her. Get up, Isabella. Face me and let us see who “takes” who,” she said enthusiastically.

Isabella rose, placing her hands on her hips in a power pose.

Victoria pointedly licked her lips as she surveyed her naked opponent’s wonderful body.

“Like what you see?” Isabella asked with a smirk.

“Very much. Your tits are spectacular. I am going to enjoy you repeatedly after you are under my spell,” Victoria replied casually.

“Well I find you repulsive; however I do believe I will sell you for a large profit on the slave market,” Isabella retorted.

“You are free to try,” Victoria shot back.

Isabella nodded.

“I am ready when you are,” she said.

“As am I…so look into my eyes,” Victoria replied in her hypnotist’s voice.

She moved closer to Isabella and opened her purple eyes wide; Isabella did the same with her beautiful hazel ones.

“No, you look into my eyes…,” the Italian hypnotist replied.

They locked gazes; both women knew the duel would be short.

Staring into the eyes of a Master Hypnotist was inadvisable, even for another Master.

“Relax Isabella…relax and look deeper…deeper into my lovely eyes…feel yourself being drawn into them…,” Victoria said smoothly.

She was concentrating hard, focusing her hypnotic energy and projecting it through her gaze.

Isabella almost instantly felt the power radiating from Victoria; she frowned slightly, realizing she had been relying on the Envious Tear for so long that her regular hypnotism skills had grown rusty.

She took a deep breath and focused her mind.

“Feel yourself sinking as you listen to my words…relaxing more and more with each breath in…and out…sinking…dropping into pleasant relaxation…all your tension draining away as you continue to look into my eyes…listening very carefully and relaxing deeper and deeper…,” Isabella said, her voice practiced and powerful.

Victoria felt a slight tingling sensation starting in her shoulders as she tried to ignore Isabella’s voice and concentrate on what she was saying.

“You have never seen eyes like mine, and you want to look deeper into them…letting the sound of my voice relax you more and more…my eyes drawing you in, slowing your thoughts, making you feel so relaxed…your worries and fears just fading away…relaxing more and more…unable to look away…simply continuing to look deeper…my eyes becoming all you see…my voice all you can hear…relaxing more with each word I speak…my voice is so soothing…so relaxing…,” the purple-eyed hypnotist said, her eyes still unblinking.

Isabella had dueled many times over the years, but she had never encountered a gaze quite like Victoria’s. Her purple orbs seemed to expand, and Isabella found it difficult to concentrate on her own words.

Still, she was a Master of Hypnotism and would not go down easily.

Isabella moved even closer to Victoria, her own stare intensifying.

“It is you who is feeling relaxed, Victoria…you who is being drawn into my eyes…every muscle in your body is going limp…your tension is gone…you are starting to feel sleepy even as you look deeper and deeper into my eyes…very sleepy for me…relaxing deeper…deeper…your eyelids are getting heavy…,”she said, her voice insistent and strong as she focused her own hypnotic energy on her opponent.

A look of concern briefly played over Victoria’s face; she felt a surge of energy from Isabella, and her eyelids suddenly indeed felt heavy while her shoulders slumped noticeably; a warm tingle began to spread through her chest and she felt slightly dizzy.

Isabella had gained the upper hand.

Victoria was far from beaten, however; she had another trick up her sleeve.

Just keep relaxing more and more as you continue stare deeper into my eyes…my words flowing into your mind…relaxing more and more…sinking…dropping into a trance…you cannot move, you cannot speak…you can only look deeper into my eyes and listen to my voice…you will obey me, you must obey me…you are almost completely relaxed Isabella…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will fall deep, deep asleep for me…you will let go and relax completely…you will be hypnotized…,” Victoria said firmly.

In perfect Italian.

“You…y-you are…are getting sleepy…sleepy…you…your…,” Isabella stammered.

The Italian beauty fell silent, a look of surprise on her face.

The sudden language switch caught her off guard; while it took a second for her conscious mind to catch up to what Victoria had done, her subconscious had absorbed her wily opponent’s words without resistance.

Isabella suddenly could not move or speak.

She stood helplessly staring into Victoria’s eyes.

“That’s it, very good…you are so relaxed now…five…your eyelids are growing heavy even as you continued to look deeply into my eyes…four…you are growing sleepy…sleepy…three…my soothing voice is all you can hear now…two…your eyelids are so heavy…you cannot hold them open…the harder you try, the heavier they become…one, you cannot stay awake…sleep now,” Victoria said, switching back to English.

Isabella tried to speak, her eyelids fluttering.

She managed only a slight unintelligible squeak before her eyes closed and she sank to the carpet at Victoria’s feet.

“My goodness I think I am going to have to play with those tits before we do anything else,” Victoria chuckled, looking down at the naked hypnotized Isabella with satisfaction.

Before she could give Isabella any instructions, Victoria heard some shouting in the living room and the sound of furniture being overturned.

“Or perhaps not,” she said with a sigh.

Out in the suite’s living room, Hypnotic Affairs Agents Dani Stilwell and Paige Quinn were punching, kicking, dodging and blocking as they fought Raffaello’s four suit-clad goons.

Paige ducked one man’s punch, snapping a kick into his groin before punching him hard in his stomach. The man bent over in pain, and Paige smashed her knee into his face as she straightened up ducking his blow, dropping him to the floor.

Danni had already sent one of her opponents stumbling backward to crash through the coffee table with a flurry of punches and a kick, and now she had another man in a painful arm lock, her rose-gold pocket-watch out and swinging in front of his eyes.

“Just have a look at this, love; watch it swing back and forth and relax…,” she said, beginning an induction in her British accent.

Paige faced off with her second opponent, circling around the end of a couch. The man snatched a lamp from an end table and threw it at Paige. She dodged gracefully to the side, the lamp colliding with the wall behind her. The man rushed her as she dodged; Paige anticipated him doing exactly that, and she leapt into the air, flipping over him and landing gracefully behind him. The man cursed, clumsily stopped and spun around.

Just in time for Paige’s foot to collide with his jaw.

He grunted in pain, dazed but not out.

Paige stepped forward and grabbed him by his short ponytail; she began to flutter the fingers of her free hand in front of his eyes, moving it quickly side to side as well as up and down.

“Just follow my fingers…watch them closely and listen to my voice…you are feeling very, very relaxed…just keep following my fingers…letting them draw your eyes…you are feeling sleepy…relaxing more and more…your eyelids are getting heavy…heavy…you are so relaxed now…you just want to…sleep!” Paige said firmly.

She let go of the man’s hair and snapped her fingers beside his head.

“Sleep…,” the man mumbled.

He wilted to the floor.

“…you cannot stay awake…close your eyes and sleep now,” Dani was saying.

The eyes of the man she was hypnotizing were glued to her rapidly swinging watch even as his eyelids fluttered.

His eyes snapped shut, and she released his arm as he fell to the floor.

“Clear,” Dani said.

Paige kicked the man she hadn’t hypnotized in the head as he struggled to rise, knocking him out.

“Clear,” she replied.

Dani began to interrogate the man she’d hypnotized. While questioned him, the two thugs that had not been hypnotized began to stir; Paige quickly and smoothly placed them both in a deep trance with her pendant while Danni continued to gather information.

A short time later the H.A.D. agents had learned that Isabella Bellini and Raffaello Lucio were in the master bedroom, but the men had not seen Victoria Dominique.

Paige took a suppressed Glock 19 nine-millimeter pistol from under her jacket, while Dani kept her pocket-watch ready.

The two women shared nod and approached the bedroom door, leaving the four hypnotized men on their knees.

Dani kicked the door open, then stepped aside so Paige could go in first with her pistol ready; Danni then followed her partner in.

“Hello…ladies. May…. I help you?” Victoria Dominique asked with a gasp.

The hypnotist was seated in a large comfortable recliner directly across from the door; she had her skirt hiked up, and a naked Isabella was frantically licking her pussy.

Raffaello knelt beside her, having gotten dressed on Victoria’s order.

Farrah Meyer stood beside her Mistress, her expression blank and her hands behind her back.

“Doctor Victoria Dominique, you are under arrest,” Paige said calmly, unfazed by what was taking place.

Victoria snorted, then moaned with pleasure.

“Mmmm…Oh my, am I? For what…mmmmm?” she asked.

“How about hypnotizing Agent Meyer there for starters?” Danni replied.

Victoria raised an eyebrow as Isabella continued to eat her pussy as if she couldn’t get enough.

“Hypnotism isn’t a crime,” she retorted with another gasp of pleasure.

“It is now. Agents Stilwell and Quinn, Hypnotic Affairs Division,” Dani replied, holding up her badge and ID.

Victoria laughed.

Then she raised her hand as if asking for a moment and leaned back; she screamed as she orgasmed.

“Just a moment ladies…Oh yes…Mmmm….ah…thank you Isabella. Stop and kneel quietly until I say otherwise,” Victoria commanded, shuddering with pleasure.

Isabella quickly obeyed.

Victoria composed herself and lowered her skirt.

She smiled and folded her hands in her lap.

“Now then…Seriously? That sounds like a dumb movie. Also, if I am not mistaken you are British. A tad out of your jurisdiction, aren’t you dear?” she said condescendingly.

The dark hypnotist casually reached up and ran her finger along her blouse’s neckline then down, subtly drawing attention to The Envious Tear.

“It is an international agency. We take down hypno-criminals. Like you,” Paige replied coolly.

Victoria laughed again.

“Oh really? That is too cute. Well, I am afraid being arrested is not on my itinerary today, so you two girls can run along…unless you want to get spanked,” she replied haughtily.

She continued to subtly trace a rhythmic pattern around The Envious Tear with her fingernail; the magnificent green gem glittered as it rested in her cleavage.

Victoria could feel the power in the gem, or more accurately feel her own hypnotic power being focused and amplified by it.

Power she was already projecting into the two agents with the aid of The Envious Tear.

She suppressed a smile as both agents’ eyes were reflexively drawn to the large green gem.

The Envious Tear was extremely dangerous in the hands of a powerful True Hypnotist.

A True Hypnotist like Mistress Victoria Dominique.

“Try it, if you like. I’d enjoy kicking your ass. Now get up,” Paige replied, gesturing with her pistol and looking once more at Victoria rather than her pendant.

Farrah Meyer drew her sidearm in the blink of an eye.

“Put down the gun, Agent Quinn,” she said.

“Farrah, damn it! She has you hypnotized! Fight it, you don’t have to obey this bitch,” Paige said irritably.

“Oh but she does, honey. Tell her, my pet,” Victoria said smugly, still tracing her finger around the Envious Tear.

“I must obey Mistress Victoria. I am her slave,” Farrah said, her Smith and Wesson M&P pointed at Paige.

“I don’t think you want a shootout here, Victoria. But there are alternatives to bullets,” Dani said reasonably.

The agent casually raised her pocket watch, though her eyes remained on The Envious Tear.

Victoria snorted derisively.

“You think you can hypnotize me?” she scoffed.

“I do,” Danni replied confidently.

Paige narrowed her eyes.

“Bitch, you have three choices: come along willingly, get hypnotized or Farrah and I can start shooting,” she said calmly.

“Oh my no, I don’t want any shooting if it can be avoided. Since you lovely girls are hypnotists yourselves I don’t think you want a shootout either. In fact, I can tell you want nothing of the kind…you both want to be reasonable…to let things cool off…to relax…to just take a moment and breathe…to listen to what I have to say…,” Victoria said smoothly.

She grasped The Envious Tear’s chain and smoothly lifted it from her cleavage, letting it turn slowly about and causing it to glitter even more.

“Just give it up…we have back up on the…way,” Paige said slowly.

“You can’t hypnotize us both,” Danni added.

However, both agents’ eyes were drawn to the sparkling emerald.

Paige frowned as she felt suddenly lightheaded as the green gem reflected the light into her eyes.

Danni blinked a few times, trying not to let the emerald distract her.

Both agents knew Victoria would try to hypnotize them.

They had no idea what they were up against.

“It is you who is giving up…giving up and relaxing…relaxing more and more as you listen to my voice…feeling yourselves sinking into a nice peaceful relaxed state…your bodies feeling heavy…especially your arms…you are tired…you don’t want to do anything but watch my beautiful emerald and listen to my voice…,” Victoria purred.

She had started the magnificent gemstone swinging gently back and forth with practiced ease.

“Oh fuck you…are not…hypn…no…Danni…get her…she has a hypno…gem,” Paige mumbled, her body suddenly tingling.

She tried to shoot Victoria in the leg, but found to her dismay she could not muster the even the strength to squeeze the trigger.

Both Paige and Danni were were startled by how quickly Victoria’s induction was affecting them.

Too late, they realized the pendant Victoria wielded was an enhanced-hypnotism gem.

The cocky Paige had been confident her mind was strong enough not to be caught in Doctor Dominique’s hypnotic trap; however, she hadn’t counted on the dark hypnotherapist having a True Hypnotism Gem.

Paige immediately began to move toward Victoria. Her steps were slow and awkward, her limbs feeling heavy as Victoria had suggested.

Dani did the same, her movements also sluggish.

“I…you…s-stop…bloody hell…she…she is…hypnotize…,” the British hypnotist stammered.

Both agents’ eyes were locked on the Envious Tear.

Victoria smirked; she had them.

“Very good…you are now so very relaxed…you cannot move or speak…you can only look at my beautiful emerald and listen to the sound of my voice and obey me…just freeze right there…you cannot take another step…you must simply stop and listen…as you watch the beautiful glittering green gemstone…,” she droned as she continued to smoothly swing The Envious Tear.

Both agents stopped moving and stood before Victoria, their eyes following the pendant’s every move.

“Obey…,” Paige said quietly.

Danni was silent, unable to speak and her mouth hanging open.

“Very good. Now, that gun and pocket watch are so heavy…and you are so weak…you cannot hold onto them any longer…drop them now,” Victoria commanded.

Paige’s gun and Danni’s watch slipped from their hands and fell to the carpet.

Farrah lowered her weapon, vaguely disappointed that the pair had failed to capture Victoria.

“That’s better. Now just keep relaxing deeper for me…letting yourselves sink further into trance…just stand there, arms at your sides…feeling so relaxed…I am now your Mistress…you will obey me…you will simply stand there quietly and await my commands,” Victoria said firmly.

Paige and Danni both stood with dazed expressions on their faces, arms hanging limply as The Envious Tear continued to swing, reflecting the light into the agents’ eyes.

They were hypnotized.

With a triumphant smile Victoria let the pendant fall back to her cleavage.

She took a moment, closing her eyes and taking several deep breaths.

Victoria felt tired; using The Envious Tear had quickly drained her energy, almost as if she had just run a significant distance.

The gem obviously exacts a toll. I shall have to be careful about how I use it. I don’t want to become reliant on it Victoria thought to herself, her sharp mind quickly deciding to be judicious with her new prize.

Opening her eyes, Doctor Dominique smiled; the fatigue was manageable, and well worth it in exchange for so easily capturing the two agents.

“My goodness The Envious Tear is powerful. Incredible, really. I have never really put much stock into hypno-gems, I felt they were unnecessary. It appears I was mistaken…that was almost too easy. You might have beaten me with it, Isabella. Unfortunately for you, I am much smarter than you are. Now my two new puppets, you claim you have backup coming…Agent Quinn, you will tell me the truth, do you have backup from your little club on the way?” Victoria asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Paige replied quietly.

Victoria frowned; despite how preposterous it sounded, it appeared that “The Hypnotic Affairs Division” was a real multiple-government-sanctioned entity and these two were indeed hypnotist-agents, their job to capture problematic hypnotists.

I am starting to gather quite a collection of hypnotized government agents, she thought, glancing at Farrah.

“That is very unfortunate. How long until they arrive?” she then asked aloud with a pout.

“About ten minutes Mistress,” Paige said.

Victoria rose and walked up to the two hypnotized agents, hips swaying seductively.

She went first to Paige.

“Kiss me, slave,” she whispered, grabbing the younger woman’s hair.

Victoria kissed Paige roughly, passionately and deeply; it was a kiss utterly without romance, but rather an assault, an act of dominance and animalistic lust.

She released Paige and did the same to Dani, her thrusting her tongue deeply, hungrily into the British woman’s mouth.

Smiling smugly, Victoria stepped back and surveyed her conquests.

“Damn, I really wanted to take my time to enjoy and humiliate you two; you are both quite beautiful and should worship me. I also want to play with Isabella’s wonderful tits…oh well, you can’t have everything. Listen to me carefully Agent Stilwell and Agent Quinn. One minute after I leave, you will awaken and forget I hypnotized you. You will both remember and believe that both Raffaello and I were already gone when you arrived, but you caught Isabella coming out of the shower and Agent Quinn hypnotized her with her pendant. Let’s see, so many questions and no time. Now, I would assume that your department does periodic checks to see if their agents have been hypnotized…well, no matter we will try this anyway. Agent Stilwell, Agent Quinn if you ever hear me and only me say “Little Agent Girl” either in person or on the phone you will instantly go into a deep hypnotized state ready to obey my commands and accept my suggestions. This suggestion is now buried deep in your subconscious minds, locked away in a hidden room that will not be found or open for any hypnotist but Victoria Dominique. Do you understand me agents?” Victoria asked.

“Yes Mistress,” Dani and Paige said simultaneously.

Victoria was was smart enough to realize that what happened here would likely eventually be uncovered; however, she decided there was no reason not to try and put the agents on a leash.

If they remained under her control for any length of time they would prove very useful.

Pulling out an iPhone, she commanded first Paige and then Dani to recite their phone numbers, which she saved in her contacts under “Agent Slave S” and “Agent Slave Q”.

“Good girls. Obeying me makes you feel wonderful; it gives you pleasure and reinforces my control over you. You both want to continue to obey me. Now, Agent Stilwell, did you hypnotize Raffaello’s goons in the living room?” Victoria asked next.

“I hypnotized one, Paige hypnotized the other. The other two we knocked out,” Dani answered.

She flushed slightly, feeling pleasure ripple through her as she answered her Mistress’s question.

“I see…okay, a slight change to your commands. Agent Stilwell and Agent Quinn, you will go hypnotize the other two, one each. You will then completely wipe all four of their memories of this incident and send them away. You will do it quickly, then you will awaken from your trances and follow my previous suggestions. Go,” Victoria instructed firmly.

“Yes Mistress,” Dani and Paige said in unison again.

The hypnotized Agents quickly left the bedroom.

Victoria grinned and turned her attention to the woman kneeling before her.

“Isabella, listen carefully. You were hypnotized by agent Quinn here; she used her pendant. As soon as I leave the room, you will forget I was ever here. You had sex with Raffaello, then he left. You will remember only that you were supposed to go to Ohio to capture me tomorrow,” She informed the naked Italian hypnodomme.

“Yes Mistress,” Isabella agreed.

Victoria paused for a few seconds, pondering if she was missing anything.

She decided she had done all she could in the time she had.

“So many details…okay, time to go. Farrah, Raffaello follow me,” she said, sweeping from the room.

Down in the hotel lobby, Special Agent Angela Bailey of The Hypnotic Affairs Division led Agent Drake and Lydia Black into an elevator and hit the button for the fifteenth floor.

A moment after the doors to their elevator closed, the doors to the one beside it opened and Victoria walked quickly out, Farrah and Raffaello obediently following her.

Victoria stepped outside just in time to see Mistress Carol-Lynn walking quickly up the sidewalk, having just exited a cab.

“Victoria! Is everything okay?” Carol-Lynn asked, hurrying toward her.

“Yes everything is fine. However we need to get away from here. Quickly,” Victoria replied.

Carol-Lynn nodded, savvy enough not to ask questions until they were safe and away.

Victoria’s limousine pulled over in front of the hotel as she spoke, and Tanya stepped out of the front passenger door and moved to open the back door for her Mistress.

Victoria, Carol-Lynn, Farrah and Raffaello got inside; Tanya closed the door then got back into the front passenger seat.

The limousine pulled away from the curb and smoothly blended into the New York traffic.

The first thing Victoria did when she got inside the vehicle was give the driver an address; then she took out her iPhone and dialed a number.

“Hello Francesca. Yes thank you, everything is wonderful…,” she said pleasantly.

A week later, Victoria Dominique was sitting naked in the hot tub on the back deck of a huge, beautiful three-story home in upstate New York.

She had purchased the large wooded property several years ago under an assumed name as place to disappear to, should she ever need a retreat.

Tanya and Farrah both stood silently beside the tub clad in skimpy black bikinis and slave collars, awaiting their owner’s commands.

On the other side of the tub knelt Olivia, naked and wearing a purple leather collar; her fingers were laced behind her head and her back was slightly arched in a typical pose of submission.

Frankie had delivered her a few days earlier and stayed for a short visit with Victoria, having only left the previous day.

Olivia’s mind was empty and blank; Victoria had used the Envious Tear to hypnotize her into an utterly obedient drone.

Victoria smiled as she relaxed in the bubbling heated water, reading an article on her iPad about crime boss Raffaello Lucio’s recent suicide by jumping from the twentieth floor of an apartment building he owned.

Victoria’s suggestion that he leap from the balcony had been impossible for him to resist.

The hypnotist had murdered the crime boss without a shred of remorse, fulfilling her end of the bargain she had made with Viola Lucio.

Viola now owned and controlled both her late husband’s criminal empire and her daughter Claudia, who was hypnotically enslaved to her mother curtesy of Carol-Lynn.

In turn, Carol-Lynn now owned and operated The Cinnamon Teal and had claimed Anna as her new Thrall.

Isabella Bellini had been taken away by the Hypnotic Affairs Division. So far, H.A.D. did not appear to be actively pursuing Victoria, although the cunning hypnotist was planning to keep a low profile for another month or two; she fully expected to cross paths with them again.

Victoria finished the article and was about to order Olivia to pleasure her when one of the three iPhones on a table beside the hot tub began to vibrate; Victoria glanced at it, seeing it was an unknown number on her “business” line.

She set down her iPad and picked up the phone, hitting the “answer” button and raising it to her ear.

“This is Mistress Victoria Dominique,” she said casually.

She sat up a bit straighter as the person on the other end of the line greeted her formally and politely.

“Yes, it is very nice to speak to you as well, High Mistress Helena. Of course, I would be delighted to meet with you. No, it is no inconvenience at all. I agree completely, something needs to be done…absolutely, I don’t want any misunderstandings either. I would be delighted to be there. Yes, you may text the details to this number. Okay, thank you High Mistress. I look forward to meeting you in person. Have a lovely evening,” the Victoria said.

She disconnected the call and set the phone down, a thoughtful expression on her face.

“Well my pets, things are about to get really interesting,” Victoria Dominique, Mistress of Hypnotism said.

She began to go over possible scenarios and contingencies, her near-genius intellect allocating resources and solving potential problems in an orderly and logical fashion. Lost in thought, Victoria casually reached up and caressed The Envious Tear as it rested between her lovely bare breasts…