The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Vigil: Part 1

Chapter 6

“Nnno...not you...not with you…” Faith mumbled, feeling herself crumbling as his fingers rubbed her burning pussy through the thin material of her drenched panties. All the while, the machine pulsed, each pulse a powerful attack that slammed against her failing mental barriers. She felt heat rising to her cheeks, the shame and humiliation sinking in.

The Mentalist’s rubbing became more focused, his fingers bending into a fist. She felt his knuckles pressing against her pussy through the fabric, and let out a breathy moan. His ministrations quickened, as Faith couldn’t help but stare in rapture as he brought her closer and closer to the brink of orgasm.

The machine pulsed, attacking her mind as her body was attacked by her master. Oh god...oh god…

She was exhausted. She didn’t want to fight anymore. Brought so close to climax, she was no longer forcing his hand away, instead grinding herself up against his hand. “More…” she whispered, letting the machine whisper its toxic infection into her mind.

“Oh fuu—”

* * *

“—uuck!” Faith cried, wave after wave of pleasure reaching a climax as she came hard. She breathed heavily, panting as she opened her eyes. She sighed, feeling a moment of calm wash over her, another day in the service of her Master. Her Master...she shook her head. No. No. No!

She shot up, looking around. I’m at home. I’m at home. Bringing her hand up, she closed it into a fist, before reopening it. I’m in control. I’m in control. Faith shut her eyes, inhaling deeply before letting her breath out slowly. I’m okay. Nightmares of the time she was under the Mentalist’s control were a frequent occurrence, but she’d never had any of a sexual sort...until now.

Double-A. She’d thought the effect had run its course, but evidently not. She sighed in exasperation, letting herself fall back on her pillow. If weeks of therapy and mind-healing from Mindtwist couldn’t even stop her nightmares, what chance did she have of beating the Mentalist in the future? Faith knew it was a matter of time.

She shuddered at the thought, before shaking her head and scowling at herself. I was careless and stupid. I won’t make the same mistake again.

Forcing herself off the bed, she made a mental note to change her damn bedsheets. She could worry about the Mentalist later. There was more work to do.

* * *

Police Chief Perry stood his usual position at the side of the podium, leaving the sergeant to do all the talking...as usual. Lynn rolled her eyes as she took a seat.

“Alright people,” Sergeant Kane said, “Last night, the vigilante Vigil struck again, this time at a gang warehouse. The gang was responsible for abducting women from District 42, though we’re uncertain if they’re linked to the recent spike in kidnappings. It’s still…yes, Detective Lynn?”

Lynn stood up. “Yeah, I flipped a bit through the vigilante’s notes before it was...quite rudely taken away from me. It appears she came to a similar conclusion with these gang members possibly linked to a larger, deeper criminal organisation of kidnappers. Many of the missing cases later appeared in several brothels.”

“Thank you, Detective.” The sergeant looked around at the rest. “I wish to once again make it clear that we don’t work with criminal vigilantes, and any you spot should be arrested on sight.”

Satisfied with the collective nod of the room’s occupants, the sergeant continued, flipping the page to show the boxes of black market double-A found in the warehouse. “Now, our biggest question is...where did this small gang get the money to afford such a huge shipment of double-A? I want Linus and Bill at the crime scene to look for more leads. Chief here has gotten us clearance from the sharks. Scott and Lynn, you two talk to the perps. See what you can flush out from them.”

* * *

Faith growled, forcing her eyelids open as she stared blankly at the numbing light of her laptop screen. As it turned out, rooting out a drug trafficker from the thousands of employees Calypso employed was far, far harder than she’d anticipated. Well...obtaining the damned list was hard too, but that was nothing compared to this. For every single employee she’d been digging up information, scrolling through their social media feeds for any suspicious activity, checking up for news on them. Faith quickly began to realise it was a huge waste of time.

As she felt her eyes glazing over, Faith mentally calculated how much sleep she’d gotten last night. Three. I slept three hours. She briefly thought of a quick nap, but shot that idea down just as quickly, forcing herself to return to the screen.

This...is...so...draining. She swore the unending words on-screen were beginning to meld together as her eyelids grew heavier. She let herself fall back onto her backrest, crunching her fingers around her brown hair. She glanced at the scroll bar to the right of the document. Ten percent? I’m only ten percent through? Ugh.

There must be a better way… Faith thought to herself as she sank in her seat. There were so many refining facilities throughout the city, how could she find the source of all the smuggled…

Of course.

“I’m an idiot.” she chastised herself. Either the double-A was seized directly from a heavily guarded, well-defended refining facility, or the trucks containing said double-A were redirected halfway to their journeys. Obviously, the Pact couldn’t raid any facility without making major news, so the latter was the answer. The smuggler would need to have access to the cargo manifests. Smiling, she keyed in the filter.

Four hundred results. Still not good enough.

Given the confidential nature of the trucks’ contents, it was unlikely for the drivers to know what the contents were. Whoever arranged for their carjackings would need a high clearance level.

One hundred. I can do better.

Faith couldn’t find any reports on the specific facilities that had their shipments stolen, but she had an idea. Shutting her eyes, she called forth a very specific memory…

* * *

“Three...!” Jack warned, his knife held tightly to Mary’s neck.

“I’ll do it, I’ll do it!” she said, her voice betraying her panic.

“Good. Do it.”

She walked over to the wooden crate, reaching for a syringe...

* * *

And pause. In her mind’s eye, she read the labelling on the crate. It was intended for a ‘research facility A2’, a location that according to the city map was located in the southern district.

Hah, bet you can’t do that, Mindtwist. Faith smirked to herself. Filter by people with access to that facility, and...bingo. One result.

Doctor Anderson Ghash. One of the researchers who specialised in the psychological effects of double-A. Judging from the many scandals of him being seen at several brothels and a rumoured association with the Pact, there was little doubt he was the trafficker.

It was time to pay him a visit.