The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obsession-Compulsion, by Mudak

If you’ve made it this far and don’t know about how this is for adults, then that’s your problem. I still appreciate commentary and criticism at .

Chapter Forty Five

Anthony Sirica was pacing around his dorm room. Easily a half hour had passed since the last time he thought this was just a bad dream that he was waiting to wake up from.

He knew that he had been turned into a slave, and he knew what he must do. It repulsed him to think about his orders. He hated the idea of having sex with another guy. He hated the fact that he’d be fucking his roommate, of all people.

He hated the fact that he knew he was a slave. As he understood it, he was the only person infected with the slave disease who knew that he’d been infected. No one else knows that they’ve been infected. Why was he being punished for the fact that his roommate found his password? And that’s what this was. Punishment.

He knew that he needed to punish his roommate. He wasn’t sure how he should do it, but that would play out on its own.

He heard the sound of the doorknob shaking and his heart jumped. Trevor had finally come home. Anthony knew that soon he would be seducing Trevor, inviting him into this world that he hated yet was willingly a part of. Anthony sat down in front of his computer and pretended to be reading a book.

When Trevor opened up the door, Anthony turned his head and said hello. He saw Trevor standing there with Carol Grayson from the on-campus convenience store. Carol gave him a peck on the cheek and said, “I’ve got to get to work. I’ll see you later, okay?”

Trevor nodded and patted her on the ass as she walked away. “Take it easy,” he remarked.

She called back to him, “No. I take it hard.”

Smiling broadly, Trevor and sat down not far from Anthony, the door still open. “Okay. I admit it. I asked her to walk me home so I could show her off to you.”

Anthony chuckled. “Not bad.” There was no emotion in his voice.

There was a long and drawn-out silence after that. Neither man was uncomfortable in the silence, but even as such, something felt different about this silence, compared with the usual times when neither of them had anything to say. Trevor, feeling uncomfortable with the silence, spoke first. “Hey. I just wanted you to know—”

“I think I know what you’re going to say.”

Trevor lost his train of thought for a minute. “I just wanted, you know, to thank you for something.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, um, you see, I found your, um, watermelon card.”

Anthony, who was already angry at Trevor for this very fact, decided not to say anything, but instead, opened his mouth wide, feigning an appearance that was intended to appear aghast at this news.

Trevor continued. “Hey, listen. I don’t know how much this card cost you in the first place, but it works great. Can I give you some cash? I’ll split the cost 50/50 if you’d like.”

Anthony mumbled something under his breath.

“What did you say? Sounded like something like ‘It’s not worth it.’”

“Yeah. That’s what I said.”

“How can you possibly say—”

Anthony quickly stood up and in one fluid motion, grabbed Trevor’s head and held it still. Trevor’s mouth was being held slightly open by Anthony’s thumb on one cheek and forefinger on the other.

Trevor saw the look of anger on Anthony’s eyes now; his eyes widened with fear, not knowing what was about to happen.

“Do you know what the fuck you did?” Anthony scowled.

Trevor shrugged. He honestly didn’t know what the big deal was and he hoped to knock his roommates hands off of his head with his shoulders, but to no avail.

“Thanks to you, I just lost everything.”

“What?”

“I had gotten Brandi Davis to break up with her boyfriend and start dating me. Then you went and found the password.”

“I don’t under—”

“Shut up. Listen. I don’t know how they knew you used it; I just know that they knew. And I just fucked Brandi—or maybe I should say that she fucked me—and now I’m a slave too.”

“Whoa!” Trevor’s hands had started to shake, but he was still being held by and large motionless.

“Then she broke up with me and went back to Tom. And you know what else? That password doesn’t work anymore.”

Trevor felt he knew what was going to happen next. He squinted his eyes and started to softly pray, “Please, God. Don’t let anything happen to me. Please, God. No. Don’t let Anthony mmmmmph—”

Trevor’s prayers were interrupted by Anthony, who had kissed Trevor on the mouth with a passion he had only previously used with Brandi. Trevor started to pant breathlessly.

Anthony looked down at Trevor’s pants and saw a bulge in the crotch. He was ready. “Now I guess the only question remains: which one of us will play the catcher?”

Both men started to take off their clothes. In no time, they were both completely nude. Trevor kept a small bottle of hand lotion next to his computer. He moved towards it and squirted some of it into his hands. He then rubbed the lotion onto both his own, and his roommate’s cocks.

Anthony was the one clearly in control at this stage. “Turn around, Trevor. Very good. Now bend over.”

Trevor was panting in eager anticipation of what was about to happen. Anthony, whose anger was starting to dissipate, laughingly said, “This is going to be very painful,” as he closed the door to their dorm room.

There were a handful of students lounging around in the hall, some of whom heard the slamming of the door to see what was going on. When they got there, they could hear the sounds of the two men calling out with what was clearly a mixture of pain and pleasure, interspersed with various calls of “Yes,” “Oh God!”, “More!”, and “Harder.”

One girl, who was hanging out in the hall with her boyfriend, remarked, “See? I told you they were gay.”

A small crowd of giggling, chuckling, and curious students gathered around outside of Trevor and Anthony’s door. The calls and moans got somewhat loud over the course of the next hour.

If it seemed like an eternity to the students eavesdropping, it felt like an even longer eternity to Anthony, who was still sore from having become a slave in the first place, and to Trevor, who knew that he wasn’t in control over his own body.

Eventually, though, with Anthony’s juices dripping loosely out of his ass, Trevor was given the same commands that Anthony had. He was a slave, he knew it, and couldn’t tell anyone else.

Chapter Forty Six

“What do you mean you sent Petersen and Brookings over to pick up the girl I brought to the campus health center?” Junior Agent Sara Colburn was understandably angry at this news.

Her superior, Michael Warrington, took it all in stride and tried to calm her down. “I want you to put your phone down for a minute and take a few deep breaths, Sara.”

Being referred to as “Sara” and not “Colburn” was a novelty to her. She did as she was asked and, when she picked up her cell phone, she calmly said, “Okay.”

“Now. To answer your question, I didn’t really have much choice. They were on their way to learn what they could about the Steinmetz girl and her connection between the newspaper and the university. They were practically right next door. There was no way I could turn them down.”

“So now what?”

“Do you think you’re ready to make your purchase?”

“I think so.”

“Good.”

“Now. If I’m to understand your report properly, you found the girl—Ophelia Quinn is her full name—at the student union, attempting to solicit any and every male she encountered, for sex. And none took her up on it. You brought her to the campus health clinic, who, in turn, called Petersen. Petersen, who was en route to the newspaper for information about the Steinmetz girl and potentially any other interns who also happen to be students, picked up the Quinn girl and brought her here.”

“Where is Petersen now?”

“With Brookings. Interviewing various workers at the newspaper.”

“Have you run any tests on the Quinn girl?”

“Yes. She’s got some strange chemicals in her saliva and her blood, but it’s nothing we’ve seen before in this investigation. She is not a slave.”

“Interesting.”

“Also, I’ve got a doctor from the CDC coming in. I plan on presenting him with the case of the Quinn girl as a start.”

“You don’t really want to work with them, do you?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Understood.”

“Do you know how you plan on utilizing the purchase?”

“I have that all worked out.”

“When do you think you’ll be able to test the secure live data feed from your apartment?”

“Within two hours.”

“Good.

“Before I ask you to set up the feed, is there anything else you’d like to discuss?”

“Actually, there is, sir.”

“What’s that?”

“Well, it’s just that the circumstances of my bringing the Quinn girl to the health clinic were somewhat, what’s the right word? Visible.”

“This is true.”

“Undoubtedly, there will be a story in the campus newspaper about her.”

“I agree.”

“Should I present myself to the paper or let them come to me?”

“Let them come to you. If the Shapiro girl who edits the on-campus paper is worth anything, she’ll track you down. When will the next edition be published?”

“The day after tomorrow.”

“That should work nicely, actually. You buy the package tomorrow and perform your interrogation after the newspaper publication.”

“That makes sense.”

“You understand the dangers of what you’re doing, correct?”

“Yes, I do.”

“If you become a slave, it’s entirely possible we won’t be able to free you.”

“If I become a slave, I would just ask that you let me know.”

“That can be arranged.”

“Good. Call me when your feed is set up.”

“Can do, chief.”

Junior Agent Colburn closed her cell phone with a loud click and proceeded to set up the first of two video cameras that she knew she’d need to use as a part of her plan. She attached a cable to the camera itself and buried a second cable underneath a rug, which connected to a hidden wireless router behind a table.

She walked to the kitchen and turned on her laptop computer. After a few clicks of her mouse, she saw the images presented by the camera, clearly visible on her computer screen. She smiled.

She was about to set up the second video camera when she heard a knock on her door.

She quickly closed her laptop computer and closed the door to the room with the video camera.

Standing by her door, she called to her visitor. “Who is it?”

“Hi! Is Heather McCann there?” Heather McCann was the pseudonym that Junior Agent Colburn was using while she pretended to be a student on campus.

“That’s me. Who are you?”

“My name’s Julia Shapiro. I’m the editor of the on-campus newspaper.”

“I know who you are. Is there something I can help you with?”

“I’ve got several witnesses who say they saw you escorting a girl from the Student Unioin to the campus health clinic earlier today. Do you have a few minutes so that we can talk?”

Colburn opened her door and stepped outside, smiling broadly. “I take it you know that she didn’t have a cold, huh?”

“Um, yeah.”

Colburn looked at her watch. “Can you walk with me? I’d like to grab a coffee before my next class.”

“Sure. It’ll be my treat.”

The two women walked towards the student union. Colburn asked, “So what can you tell me about this girl? I honestly don’t know very much.”

“No, but you may be a hero to a lot of people.”

“Why do you say that?”

“I’ll explain that after the interview.”

“Um, all right.”

When they reached the coffee shop, Colburn ordered a soy latte and Julia ordered a cappuccino. They sat down at a table and Julia resumed the conversation. She took out a small tape recorder and turned it on. “Interview with Heather McCann. All right now, Heather, in your own words, could you please describe what you saw earlier today in the student union?”

“I saw a girl who appeared very ... um ... what’s the right word? Agitated. No, aroused. Extremely aroused. She was literally going up to every guy she met, asking for sex. None of the guys actually took her up. Not that I’d expect every guy to give in to her, but I was pleasantly surprised that no one did. It kind of restored my faith in the male of our species.”

“Isn’t it possible that some of the guys were too afraid of the slaving disease?”

“Sure. But here was an attractive girl who wanted ... um ... can I say this? She wanted to get laid more than I’ve ever seen anyone want it. Are you telling me that all of them were afraid of the disease?”

“No, I guess not.”

“I’ve got to chalk that up, at least partially, to a lack of desire to take advantage of a clearly distraught young woman.”

“Fair enough. Did you know her?”

“No. I just saw her and, er, I guess I just felt like she could seriously hurt herself or someone else.”

“So you just went up to her and said ‘hi’?”

“Well, not quite. I told her that I thought I could help her. I wasn’t lying to her, but she had a very different interpretation of the word ‘help’.”

“You wanted to calm her down, but she wanted to find someone to have sex with, right?”

“Exactly. It’s kind of funny, because at first, she told me that I’m not her type. She must’ve thought I was a lesbian or something.”

“So she agreed to walk with you to the health clinic.”

“Right. I introduced myself to her and she said her name was ... oh, what was it? It was a name from Shakespeare. Cordelia? No. What was it? Oh! Ophelia! That’s it.”

“Did you get her last name?”

“Actually, no I didn’t.”

“It’s Quinn. The girl’s name is Ophelia Quinn.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. So, at any rate, you escorted her to the health clinic, right?”

“That’s correct. It seemed like the walk took forever, since she was, like, propositioning every guy she saw on the way.”

“Other than that, did you see anything unusual on the walk?”

“No. I was just hoping that there wouldn’t be any guys in the waiting room when we got there.”

“Were there any?”

“No. Apart from the receptionist, the waiting room was empty.”

“And what happened in the clinic?”

“Well, they took her back fairly quickly, but since I wasn’t authorized to receive any information about her and her condition, I couldn’t go back with her.”

“So that’s basically it, huh?”

“Almost. I suggested to the receptionist that she should probably call the FBI agents who tested all of those students a few months back.”

“And did she?”

“Yes. She spoke with an agent—I don’t remember his name—who she said would be over shortly to check things out.”

“And did he come over to the campus?”

“I’m assuming he did. I had to get to class, so after that phone call, I asked if I was still needed for anything. When the receptionist said no, and that I’d done more than enough already, I left.”

“And that’s it?”

“Yup. That’s it.”

“What do you think happened to her?”

“Well, I guess that the FBI did something to test her out to see why she was acting this way.”

“Do you think it’s related to the infamous sex slave virus?”

“Honestly, I’m not even convinced that this virus,as you put it, is real.”

“A skeptic, huh? Have you met Dylan LeFebre?”

“Yeah. I think he’s a bit too full of himself. He seems to believe everything he thinks. But he does make some valid points.”

“You’ve got to admit, though, that the virus is an easy explanation of what happened. I mean let’s face it: if not the virus, then what caused her to act this way?”

“No clue. She was like that when I first saw her. Maybe it is the virus, but you’ve got to start by proving the existence of the virus itself.”

“I’m working on that. Do you think there’s anything else you haven’t told me, Heather?”

“No. I don’t think so, Julia.”

“Then I guess that’s it. Thank you for your time.”

“You’re welcome, but you haven’t told me why I’m a hero to a lot of people.”

Julia let out a terse laugh and said, “Well, if you believed in the virus, you’d be thankful that someone who clearly could be spreading the virus around the campus won’t get the chance to. That’s about it.”

Julia turned off the tape recorder. Junior Agent Colburn stood up from the table they shared and said, “Good luck with your article. I look forward to reading it.”

“Thanks.”

Colburn returned to her apartment, set up the other video camera, and called Agent Warrington back. “The Shapiro girl just interviewed me about the Quinn girl.”

“You didn’t give anything away, did you?”

“No.”

“Good. Is the video feed ready?”

“Yes.”

Colburn put her cell phone down next to the laptop computer, turned on the cameras and stood in front of each of them, one at a time. She waved and said a few test words to each camera.

When she picked up her cell phone again, her superior had only three words for her before he hung up: “Good work, Sara!”

Chapter Forty Seven

It had been a quiet shift, guarding the entrance to Master’s laboratory, but Jennifer Milford, a marketing representative and the wife of the man who first reported on the existence of the enslaving virus, didn’t mind too much. The 4:00 am to 8:00 am shift usually was quiet.

She held her post calmly, pleased with herself that master had actually asked her and her husband to serve as guards. It was made clear to them that they were the only non-students ever asked to serve.

She gazed longingly at her husband’s naked body, then down at her own nude form, and licked her lips. When the shift is over, she’d be permitted to do whatever she wants with both her husband, and with the guy who was serving as a secondary guard.

Each shift consisted of three people, alternating between one guy and two girls, and two guys and one girl. At the end of each shift, whoever was the lone member of their gender would decide how the shift ends. That meant that Jennifer was going to be in control. And she loved the idea.

Before long, three people—two girls and a guy, all of whom looked like they were students at the university—walked through the front door. The guy approached Jennifer first.

Jennifer calmly stopped him. “Only slaves may pass.” The guy stopped, standing a few feet away from her. “I must test you to ensure your authority to proceed. You are my slave.”

The young male student’s eyes glazed over and he instinctively responded, “What’s the password?”

“Pornography.”

“That is not the correct password.” He began to release a gas into the air that would have completely immobilized any non-slaves in the room. Jennifer laughed when she inhaled the gas.

“Very good.” None of the five people present in the room reacted to the gas in a way that was indicative of the presence of a non-slave.

Jennifer’s husband, Gary, stepped forward and continued with the ritual of the changing of the guard. “Please confirm that you have been called upon to assume guard duties.”

One of the two new girls in the room walked up to Gary and gazed directly into his eyes. The guy who came in with the two girls did the same with Jennifer. The third girl stood between the other two, and quickly removed all of her own clothes. When she was completely naked, she proceeded to remove the clothes of the other girl she had come in with, and then the guy’s clothes. She collected all of the clothing and folded them neatly and placed them in a small pile by the door.

The third girl then stood facing Jennifer and Gary once more, placing her hands on the shoulders of the people who would replace them in their responsibilities of guarding the office.

With a low grunt, she had pushed her comrades down to their knees. The kneeling guy leaned in and began to lick Jennifer’s sex, his hands held firmly behind his back. The kneeling girl, also with hands behind her back, began to run her tongue up and down Gary’s cock. The third girl picked up everyone’s clothes and walked through the door, closing it firmly behind her.

Jennifer and Gary let the people who knelt at their feet do their job. It would not take long for these two to become fully aroused, so when they were ready, they gazed at each other, nodded, and spoke at the same time: “We are ready for you to assume our duties and responsibilities. We thank you and master thanks you for your service.”

The new guard slaves stood up and took Gary’s and Jennifer’s places in front of the door. Gary and Jennifer slipped gently behind the door, walking around the hot tub where two FBI agents had previously been indoctrinated into the world of service to their master.

They walked through a large, dark room and came to a second door. When they opened the door, they saw the third girl who had entered into the lab, licking the cock of the male student who served as the second line of defense against intrusion. Jennifer thought of how difficult his job must be to keep focussed. No one had ever made it as far as the second guard, and she was inwardly thankful that she wasn’t the one serving as the second line of defense.

The soon-to-be previous guard looked at the girl kneeling before him and said, “I am ready for you to assume my duties and responsibilities. I thank you and master thanks you for your service.” The girl stood up and stood, motionless, facing the door.

The male student joined Jennifer and Gary as they walked back through the door through which they came. Jennifer held out her hand. “My name is Jennifer. This is my husband Gary.”

The male student shook Jennifer’s hand. “Dylan LeFebre.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“I’m sure it will be.”

In a dark corner of the room, Gary, Dylan, and Jennifer found their clothes, folded and neatly placed into three piles (one for each of them). Jennifer looked at Gary, and then at Dylan. “I think we all have an itch to scratch, so to speak. Let’s take care of our needs before we get dressed.”

Gary and Dylan nodded their agreement without saying a word.

“I’ve been thinking about what I want to do with the two of you since the shift began.” This was not an uncommon act for the slave who knew that they would be able to dictate the payment for a successful (if otherwise uneventful) shift. Although the slaves weren’t expressly programmed to think in this manner, the master found that it still achieved his goals, since the slaves would know that they could not do anything until after a successful shift change. “Now, all I need to do is figure out which one of you will be doing what. One of you will fuck me doggy-style, while I blow the other one of you.”

She looked back and forth between her husband’s manhood, and the somewhat shiny piece of the young student named “Dylan.” Both men were turgid and well-endowed and both seemed ready for either task. She took each man’s cock in one hand, and ran her fingers from the base to the head and finally made her decision.

“All right. I will get down on all fours. Dylan, you get behind me. Gary, I want you right where I can see you.”

She got down on her hands and knees and positioned her ass somewhat high in the air as she spread her legs to expose her engorged slit to anyone who stood behind her. Dylan and Gary silently did as they were told.

Jennifer reached for her husband’s cock, but before she could actually take hold of it, she felt Dylan’s cock enter her from behind and she paused to appreciate the friction she was now feeling. “Oh, that’s good!”

A moment later, both of her hands were wrapped around the base of Gary’s dick, and her lips were positioned gently on either side of the tip. His balls hung pendulously and occasionally slapped against her chin.

As Dylan moved firmly behind her, she found herself rocking in accord with each of his pushes, moving her face closer to and then further away from Gary’s hips. He, too, caught the rhythm, and began to rock along with his wife and the guy who was fucking her from behind.

She let out a muffled moan of pleasure. This is what she was waiting for, ever since she took over the shift from three students four hours earlier.

Master didn’t like to keep his slaves in his lab any longer than necessary, so a series of flashing red and blue lights enveloped the room. The lights first started flashing slowly, and then gradually increased in speed until the room was bathed in light. When the flashing stopped, all three of the former guards screamed in pleasure as they each experienced a single, overwhelmingly powerful orgasm. Gary came partially in the his wife’s mouth, and partially on her face. Dylan left his seed in her dripping pussy.

Jennifer swallowed the juices in her mouth, and wiped her face.

The three of them, without saying another word, took out their clothes and started to put them on. Once they were fully dressed, a voice came through a speaker system near where they stood.

“Gary and Jennifer, you are relieved of your duties until next time. Please return home and go to sleep. You will remember none of this.”

Simultaneously, the newspaper reporter and his marketing representative wife, spoke. “I understand.” They calmly walked out the door and returned to their car, whereupon they walked home.

The voice in the speaker system spoke again.

“Dylan, I have one more assignment for you.”

“How may I serve you, master?”

“Do you know a Miss Heather McCann?”

“I met her earlier this week. We debated the existence of the slavery virus.”

“Good. She has purchased a personal slavery kit. I want you to deliver it to her.”

“Where is the kit now, Master?”

“It is in the closet by the exit from this room.”

“How much am I to collect, Master?”

“Five hundred dollars. Once you have collected the fee, you will return here to give the guards the money. You will then return home. When you walk in the door of your home, you will wake up and forget everything that has happened here.”

“I understand, Master.”

Chapter Forty Eight

Junior Agent Sara Colburn heard a knock on her door. She looked out her window and saw that it was Dylan LeFebre, the student who dedicated a lot of energy to denying the existence of the virus. He stood at the door calmly, with a somewhat blank look on his face, holding a box with both hands.

Colburn chuckled. Why wasn’t she surprised that this guy, Dylan, was slave?

She opened the door a couple of inches and asked, “May I help you?”

“Hello, Heather. I have a delivery for you from Dr. John Smith.”

“Thank you. I believe I owe you some money in return, yes?”

“That’s correct. Five hundred dollars, please.”

Colburn reached into her pocket and pulled out five one-hundred dollar bills and placed them on top of the box Dylan was carrying. He grabbed the money with one hand and calmly handed her the box with the other. He smiled, said, “Thank you for doing business with us,” and walked away.

Colburn opened the box. The first thing she found was the perfume that would help her identify slaves easily. Then she found the cookies that would prevent a slave from enslaving those they had sex with.

At the bottom of the box was an envelope. She knew that, inside the envelope, was a password that would work just for her. She tore it open and found her password: ESTROGEN.

She chuckled when she saw what the word was. “That’s easy to remember.” She was ready to begin her counter-strike.