The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PERSIAN STYLE WAR

(Sequel to PERSIAN STYLE VENGEANCE)

Date: February 2006
Mind Control, Male/Female Sex, Male/Male Sex, Male Dominant, Beastiality

Synopsis:

The story is both partly a sequel and partly about a new story unfolding. The first part of the story deals with the fate of Eva, as friend of hers was trying to save her.

The second half of the story takes place in Denmark (where the cartoons started) and how the entire country had come under the MC of a bunch of Iranian high schoolers.

Story:

Ahmad Abdullah lived in Canada. He lived in a house, which he acquired from Canada’s benefit system. It was a one storey house. He had a living room, a large flat screened tv to go with it. He was also an Iranian-American, tall and dark, with cruel black eyes and he complained a lot about Canada, the very country that was taking him in as a refugee.

While he was watching a blue movie on tele, his non-Muslim Blonde Danish American slave was on her knees, giving him a blow job. She was dressed like a harem woman (like from My Dream of Genie). He looked down on his slave. Her name was Eva Rasmussen. Months ago, she had insulted the pride of Iran, in front of an Iranian student of hers. He got even with her by placing a magic necklace on her neck, which made her his slave. After he tired of her, he sold her off and at the same time, had her sign away all her property to him. His parents knew about it, and encouraged the whole PERSIAN STYLE VENGEANCE.

“My Kaffir slave. My Blonde kaffir Viking descended American whore”, mocked Ahmad. She was busy sucking his Persian cock and swallowing every inch of sperm. According to Umar’s Condition, Muslims may have a non-Muslim slave, and they had the sexual right of access to a Kaffir woman.

After sucking Ahmad’s cock off, he yanked her by her hair. Her mouth and face was dripping with Middle Eastern sperm. She was a sight. “Ok, whore. I can’t waste my whole day, by being forced to sit here and you only just giving me a blow job.”

The beautiful, fit Blonde just looked at her master. Her eyes looked like those of a slave, one that was afraid of what her master might do to her, if she failed to please him.

“I am sorry, master. Have I displeased you.”, pleaded Eva. Ahmad was angry, being an Iranian Canadian, who always suffered racism and forced to put up with insults about Islam and Muslims worldwide. He shouted at her, “You fucking whore. You have displeased me. You are not a Muslim Iranian woman. You are a white American Christian whore. Not only you Blonde women dress like whores, but thanks to your cousins in Europe, many of my cousins are now in jail and for what. That they are accused of rape.”

Ahmad slapped Eva hard on the face. She looked as if she was about to cry. “You are not allowed to cry, whore”, commanded Ahmad. Eva suddenly found it hard to cry. Her previous master, who sold her, told her that she must now obey the person to whom she was being sold to.

Then came night time. Eva was dressed like a business woman. She was on top of Ahmad’s dining table. Persian music was playing on the background and she was made to dance to it. Ahmad had invited friends over (other Iranian male refugees) and they were all sat by the dining table. They were hooting and cursing Eva at the same time. “What did I tell you? She is nothing but a whore”, laughed Ahmad.

The other guys were cursing at her. “I sometimes think she wants men to fuck her”, said another guy. At the word “FUCK”, Eva started smiling seductively, and started touching her legs in a sensual way and then she started unbuttoning her shirt. The men were mesmerized and she then took it off, tossing it aside. She then unzipped her skirt, still dancing like a stripper and she tossed it aside.

The Iranian men were cursing in Persian. Eva was just now wearing her black bra and black panty. She giggled and put a finger to her mouth. The men kept on calling her a “Blonde Christian whore.” Eva was then really dancing sexily until she then took off her bra, exposing her large breasts. This was where Middle Eastern men could not control their hormones. Some of them started wanking in front of her, including the Jihadist Ahmad Abdullah. She then danced and started pulling her panties down and then tossing them aside, revealing her Blonde pubic hair and fine large Nordic ass.

She was dancing naked. Her Mind was already programmed to do certain things, by Ahmad. He wanted t humiliate someone related to the cartoon incident and she was of Danish descent, hence related to the New Kaffir enemy. Ahmad purposely told his masturbating Persian Muslim men, “These women love exposing their breasts. I wonder what the Prophet would say”. At the word “BREAST”, Eva started massaging her own breasts and started pinching her own nipples.

The men started grabbing her and Ahmad shouted to them, “Control yourselves, people.” His four friends had Eva pinned down to the Persian carpet. 1 of his friend looked at him and said, “If a woman flirts with you, then it means that she is inviting you to rape her.”

2 of the guys had her armsd pinned while another was pushing her leg down. The first Persian guest took off his clothes, unzipping his jeans and then started fucking Eva. His cock rammed her pussy hard and fast. The rest of the Persians laughed, with 1 saying, “I bet the whore likes that.” The one who was fucking Eva, forcing her to moan and cum, was also lapping his tongue away at her beautiful Viking nipples. He then started sucking really hard on one nipple. Ahmad jumped to the other breast, saying “She’s my whore so I am having the first try on that other nipple.”

Eva was moaning as two men were now sucking on her breasts. The one who was holding her leg down, then pulled the other’s guy out of her pussy. He then lapped his tongue away at her blonde pubic hair, lapping at a pussy that had not been mutilated.

Eva’s nipples and pussy were being sucked really hard.

The other 2 men wanted to have fun too. One of them started forced kissing Eva, mocking her, saying, “You like that whore. Huh, you like that.” He was forced kissing her. The other guy was wanking his cock and let his sperm flow down all over her body (as well as on his friend’s heads).

As the 5 men were degrading Eva, suddenly the living room burst open. The 5 men had no time to move. 5 darts were shot on them and they were all rendered unconscious. Her rescuer had come, a friend of her family, since she had been missing for months. This friend was a Canadian SAS. He found out about Darius and obviously that he must have used some form of MC, so as to why this student of hers, not the Rasmussenes, were getting her property. She said (to them), that she felt guilty for dissing Iranians and Muslims, and wants to make amendments for it.

The SAS had pushed the Iranians’ unconscious body. Eva was just lying there. He pulled her up. Her nipples were RED (after being bitten) and her pussy was also wet with Persian saliva and cum. “My name’s Derek and I have come to rescue you from your captors”. Eva looked at him and said, “But my master …” The word “master” already satisfied Derek’s suspicions. “Why must you obey him”, said Derek. He looked at her necklace and it looked like something he’d seen out of a voodoo film.

He quickly pulled it off her. Eva then suddenly blinked, unaware that she had been someone else’ toy for months. Derek told her everything and he called the Canadian police. He also told her that Darius, her student, was responsible for her missing “months”.

Eva cried, putting her head down on Derek’s shoulder and his arms around her. “There. There. The police will come and this men will never see daylight again. That I can assure you.” “I am not sure if I ever want to make Persian men angry again”, whimpered Eva. Derek looked at her and said, “Your parents and high school principal told me about the cartoon incident being brought up in school.”

Derek looked at the 5 unconscious men, who lied on the floor. He then said, “You didn’t do anything wrong. You were the victim, of what you might call Persian Style Islamic Vengeance.”

Eva was sobbing and wanted to see her parents, and America, badly again. But while Eva had been under MC for months, she had no idea what had been going on around her, in the outside world.

DENMARK

Denmark, a country north of Germany. It was also a country that months ago, that ahd allowed a newspaper to print cartoons about Prophet Mohammed. The Muslims worldwide were complaining and the Danish govt. said they would not intervene, believing in freedom of speech.

Now Denmark was a different country. The entire country was under the MC of some Iranian male students. As to how they accomplished that, simple. They were all mutants, with strong psychic powers. They were the Persian X Men.

Once the cartoons were published, the entire Islamic world, led by Iran, was attacking Danish embassies and started. In Copenhagen, it was a couple of Iranian male students who started making their protests heard in school. They said that they hoped Denmark falls and how the Persians were going to rule Denmark. Danish skinheads beated them up and even the police had them locked up.

The male students were then released. But once they were out, students and Danes alike, abused them. They were told to fuck off back to their desert shitholes and some Danish boys, who were much taller and bigger built, had them cornered and forced porks into their mouths. The police did nothing but the rest of the Danish community applauded the whole thing. One Danish Blonde woman said, “This is our country. Fucking refugees. We don’t want you here. Go away.”

Days passed and it was from this period, that they learned that they could communicate telepathically. Then they tried to see if they could make things move. It worked. They were mutants, just like the X Men (comic book characters).

As they were only 15 of them (surrounded by the rest of Denmark), they used MC, by concentrating. It worked. They levitated themselves up in the air, and announced to the people, that they were now their slaves. The King of Denmark, along with the rest of the population, was forced to prostate themselves, before their new Persian masters.

The rest of NATO learned of what happened there, but could do nothing, since a force field was telepathically produced, so that no one outside could invade them.

The Iranian President applauded them, as the Mahdi’s Champion. Soon, Iran was also protected by a force field (created by the Iranian youths in Denmark). Iranians, who were long time ago denied entry to Denmark, were now flooding the country, an invasion of Nostradamusian proportions.

The Iranian mutants had changed the entire country. As the Danes were now the slaves of the Persians (mostly men), a new society had been created. The men and boys were separated. Under Umar’s Condition, Muslims may own Non Muslim slaves, as they had the right to occupy the lands of non Muslims.

The men and boys were now being used as payment, to become slaves to the Iranian male youths that had occupied the country. Many were castrated and used as servants and house slaves. Muslims don’t want their slaves to have descendants.

For entertainment, many Danish men were forced to live in cages and let pigs, dogs and bears fuck them on their asses. While the Danish male slaves were screaming in agony, the Persian boys would be sitting and watching at the cages, laughing away. Persian Warfare was even more cruel than their vengeance.

As for the woman and girls, they too became the property of different Iranian men and boys. They had the right to slaves. The women were all dressed like “I Dream of Genie”. But the Persian boys (including the Mutants) really did it, to show off their new assets. It was all being broadcasted to other western countries, that what was happening in Denmark, could happen anywhere else.

The scenery in Copenhagen were common now. Danish women and girls were being fucked by their Persian masters. Their own brothers, husbands and fathers were forced to watch all this. Some pavements Iranian men humping away on the concrete floor.

Some women were bent over the front portion of cars, while the Iranian men were ass fucking them and stroking their breasts.

It was also common to see Persian men getting blow jobs, while sat on the parks.

Some Persian boys even had Danish males and females walking naked around like dogs, being pulled on a leash. The one used as dogs, were forced to allow real dogs to penetrate them from behind. Their owners had it all video taped and made money from the black market.

The asses and cunts of Danish women were never the same again. They would never taste the democracy they were used to. They even had no idea, why they were slaves in the first place but did thought that this was a cruel world. What had they done wrong.

Iranian guys bragged about how they were fucking Danish women, while their men were powerless and forced to serve them.

One day, another broadcast was shown live. The young man who led the Mutant group, that managed to put the country under MC, was sat on the Prime Minister’s chair, but the desk had been taken away. Behind him, were two Blonde girls. They were naked and had manacles on their necks. The former Prime Minister and his Blond son were licking their tongues away, at his dirty Persian boots. The PM’s Blonde wife and daughter were standing next to the Mutant Youth leader, his hand on their ringed nipples (as they were made to stand naked, right next to him).

“My fellow Americans. As you know that all attempts to save this country, or beat Iran has failed, you are now being told this. The game is over. Tomorrow, we will go for the rest of Europe. After that, your president can figure out the math.”

The cameras had it all filmed. The Iranian mutant leader looked down on the PM and his son lapping their native Danish tongue on his boots. This was their country, but now they were slaves, in their own country, to the very people they looked down on and despised. He laughed and let his saliva dripped on their Nordic Blond hair. “So much for the mighty Vikings. No one beats the Persians. No one.”

As for the Blonde wife and daughter, they were kissing at his neck, affectionately. To him, they were whores. While they were kissing lovingly at his neck, he was twisting the rings on the nipples of his slaves. When they winched in pain, he would laugh, “The spoils of war belong to the victors.”

“Soon, Persian Vengeance and Persian Warfare would reach American soil”, laughed the leader. He then had his teeth biting on the daughter’s ringed nipple and roughly pulled it. She cried. He laughed. This was New Denmark, where dictators once more thrive.

THE END