The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Recent Additions

Added Additional Potential; Corrupting the Couple; The Cottonwood Stud Ranch; Daddy’s Dirty Toy; Fuck My Brains Out; Grandpa’s Hypnosis Dreidel; House of Rubber; Household Fortunes; A Hypnotist Walks into a Bar; In Control (Reversal); Marooned Among the Lusty Stars: Contact, Cecelia; Rednex 2; Security Recording (The Night of the Incident); Sex Therapy and Soldiers of Darkness. Also added 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Brainy Teen; 1 new chapter to Chains (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Corrupting Little Sister; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 1 new chapter to Experimentation and Exploration; 1 new chapter to The Foundling; 1 new chapter to Hindsight is 2020; 1 new chapter to Hypnocock; 2 new chapters to I, Wife; 2 new chapters to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to Marital Aid; 2 new chapters to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to The Sleepover (GDMex); 1 new chapter to Slow Draw; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing and 2 new chapters to Starship of Lust.

Added Audio Subliminal conversion; Camp Darby; A Friend Indeed; The Hairdresser; Headspace; Hindsight is 2020; Hypnotic Zombie Attack — Hypnosis Log; Mary-Jane Beacham; Midnight in Vegas; Verbal Intercourse and Welcome to Your Life. Also added 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Chains (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Charlotte; 2 new chapters to The Doctor’s Burgeoning Belly; 1 new chapter to The Foundling; 1 new chapter to Hypnocock; 1 new chapter to I, Wife; 1 new chapter to A Kiss So Deadly; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to Old Enemy; 1 new chapter to A Pack Of His Own; 1 new chapter to Palace of the Silver Princess; 2 new chapters to PGAD; 1 new chapter to Pregnant in Modwina; 1 new chapter to A Priest in Her Service; 1 new chapter to Slow Draw; 1 new chapter to SubContractor; 6 new chapters to Trophy Champion; 2 new chapters to The Unknown Object and 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale.

Added The Addiction (Chrysostomon); Adonis (Chrysostomon); Anesthesia; Can’t Get Away; A Cruise to Remember; The Doctor’s Burgeoning Belly; Eat At Bambie’s: The Secret’s In The Sauce; The Foundling; Hypnocock; I Was Wrong, Hypnosis Is Real...; Life Together Holiday Chapter: Valentine’s Day; Neon Stonehenge; Peaceful Acres Revisited; QC Testing; Qualifications; Severance; Straight to Gooning; Tiny Tough: Unexpected Holiday; Trophy Champion; Trust (Pan); The Truth About MegaWoman; Who’s Your Daddy? and The Window Sleep. Also added 1 new chapter to Accidental Incest; 9 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Captain Jette Jones, Star Ranger: Fate of the Stars; 1 new chapter to Chains (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Charlotte; 1 new chapter to Cinematic Debut; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Corrupting Little Sister; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 2 new chapters to Enchanted Nails; 1 new chapter to Experimentation and Exploration; 1 new chapter to Faeophobia: Do-Me Dust; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 2 new chapters to I, Wife; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to A Kiss So Deadly; 1 new chapter to The Last Warlock; 1 new chapter to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to Luna and Feliciana; 1 new chapter to Marital Aid; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 1 new chapter to Morgana’s Gift; 1 new chapter to Perfect Girlfriend Juice; 1 new chapter to Perhaps We Can All Fly; 2 new chapters to PGAD; 1 new chapter to Probed; 3 new chapters to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Aisling’s Antics; 1 new chapter to S. H. E. (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave); 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to The Sleepover (GDMex); 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing and 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks).

The next update will be the weekend of 30 March 2024.

Added The Art of True Hypnotism: Allies of Convenience; Baroness Blood; Browsing; Civilian Life; Grouchy Grace & Her Magical Grool; KitsuCoin; The Pamper Party; VampU and Walking in Your Footsteps. Also added 1 new chapter to Accidental Incest; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 3 new chapters to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Chains (Greyscribbler); 1 new chapter to Charlotte; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Corrupting Little Sister; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Treats; 2 new chapters to Experimentation and Exploration; 1 new chapter to Golden Coven; 1 new chapter to The Great Trial: A “Fall Of Women” Story; 1 new chapter to I, Wife; 1 new chapter to Marital Aid; 1 new chapter to Palace of the Silver Princess; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Phil’s Tale; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Surrender (All These Roadworks); 1 new chapter to Team Slut and 2 new chapters to Tesseract Trance.

Added About A Notebook That Imposes Magical Rules, But It Keeps Making Them Sexy; Art Exhibitionism; Chains (Greyscribbler); Cosmic Odyssey 3: Open Source; Counsel Son; Experimentation and Exploration; Gassed in the Theater — SHR; Hands Behind My Back; A Hippy Goes Republican.; I, Wife; Lust Fever; Marital Aid; The Polycule Molecule; Sabrinia and the Missing Girls; 25th Birthday and Your Idea. Also added 1 new chapter to Apogee; 2 new chapters to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 2 new chapters to Boner Island; 1 new chapter to Charlotte; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 3 new chapters to Daughter Rehabilitation; 1 new chapter to Earth Girls Aren’t So Easy; 2 new chapters to Her Place; 1 new chapter to I Deliberately Turned My Mother Into A Sex Doll; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to Old Enemy; 1 new chapter to A Penny Saved is a Penny Turned; 1 new chapter to PGAD; 1 new chapter to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Slow Draw; 1 new chapter to Speeding Fines; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Vampiric Tales and 1 new chapter to Women in Tech.

Added The Acme Incident; Alkaline; Anything You Want; The Art of Hypnosis For Hire; Coming In From the Cold; Crystal Mountain; Daughter Rehabilitation; Faeophobia: Do-Me Dust; For Dylan; La Cula Grande; Mutari Island Mystery; No Strings Attached (scifiscribbler) and Uber Pussy. Also added 2 new chapters to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Before The Storm; 1 new chapter to Brainy Teen; 1 new chapter to Charlotte; 1 new chapter to Cinematic Debut; 1 new chapter to Corrupting Little Sister; 2 new chapters to Drool; 2 new chapters to Her Place; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 2 new chapters to Natasha’s Birthday Party; 1 new chapter to PGAD; 1 new chapter to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to Roommate Screening — A Slut Screen Story; 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to The Silver Leash; 1 new chapter to Slow Draw and 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One).

Added Accidentally Kinky; Benefits Package; Helping to Take Out Her Blonde Side; Hereditary; I Couldn’t Help It; On the Road to Hyperbole; Slow Draw; Speeding Fines; Urges (anorim); War and Hypnotism: The End is the Beginning and You Don’t Have Any Problems. Also added 3 new chapters to Activated; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 2 new chapters to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to C.A.R.P.; 1 new chapter to Charlotte; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 2 new chapters to Drool; 1 new chapter to Enchanted Nails; 1 new chapter to Fertile Milk; 3 new chapters to Flashes of Haremsim; 1 new chapter to From the Ruler’s Blog; 1 new chapter to HC Incorporated; 1 new chapter to Here, Lair, and Everywhere; 1 new chapter to I Deliberately Turned My Mother Into A Sex Doll; 1 new chapter to Judas Goat; 1 new chapter to Love Pill: Generations; 1 new chapter to Nicole; 1 new chapter to The Pact (Mistress Dyvia); 1 new chapter to Paradise at the Trailer Park; 1 new chapter to PGAD; 1 new chapter to Pregnant in Modwina; 1 new chapter to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Team Slut; 1 new chapter to Trials; 1 new chapter to Vampiric Tales and 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale.

Added Abducted; The Art of (Hypnotic) War; Artist’s Loft; Becoming A Model; Charlotte; The Cory-Alice Effect; The Enslavement of Brian; A Father’s Son; Flavor Text; A Kiss So Deadly; Objects in the Mirror; The Rat Race; Raven’s Flight #1 — I Want Kaendi; Sonia’s Slide Into Servitude; Tatum’s Choice; Vampiric Tales and You’re Late for Dance Class. Also added 1 new chapter to Accidental Incest; 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Cinematic Debut; 1 new chapter to A Commanding Weakness; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Douchebag Pre-Trial Diversionary Program; 2 new chapters to Drool; 1 new chapter to Fertile Milk; 1 new chapter to Golden Coven; 2 new chapters to Guests of the Mapleseed; 2 new chapters to Judas Goat; 1 new chapter to Lesbian Mind Control Stories in an Almost Classical Mode; 1 new chapter to LifeSim: Breeding Expansion; 1 new chapter to Loving Wife, Devoted Mother; 5 new chapters to Mona Lisa Smile; 1 new chapter to My Will is Testament; 1 new chapter to The Pact (Mistress Dyvia); 2 new chapters to PGAD; 1 new chapter to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to The Ring (Aiden); 2 new chapters to Sarah (jjboss60); 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to The Silver Leash; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing and 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One).

Added Before the Masterpiece Society; Containered; Corrupting Little Sister; Dr Carmen: Sasha Learns a New Way to Relax; Drool; Enchanted Nails; HC Incorporated; Hunting Season; I Deliberately Turned My Mother Into A Sex Doll; Jet Lagged (Jukebox); A New Perspective; Perhaps We Can All Fly; Side Hustle; Sleight of Mind (RabbleLaid); A Spell of Trouble; Step Daughter’s Training and Taken For A Spin: The Journalist. Also added 1 new chapter to Accidental Incest; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to A Common Language; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Fertile Milk; 3 new chapters to Flashes of Haremsim; 2 new chapters to It’s never the end — Revenge; 2 new chapters to Judas Goat; 1 new chapter to Loving Wife, Devoted Mother; 2 new chapters to Mona Lisa Smile; 1 new chapter to Old Enemy; 1 new chapter to The Pact (Mistress Dyvia); 1 new chapter to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Tabloid Confessions and 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale.

Added Accidental Incest; Augur; Azyan; Changed Woman; Controlled Foster Family; Fertile Milk; Flashes of Haremsim; Good Little Piggy; Helenas Master; Judas Goat; The Pact (Mistress Dyvia); Palace of the Silver Princess; Rebellious Mind; Resonance and X-Tasy. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Apogee; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Boner Island; 1 new chapter to Brainy Teen; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 2 new chapters to Changing Places; 1 new chapter to Cinematic Debut; 1 new chapter to The Company Dolls; 1 new chapter to Demoted To Footgirl; 1 new chapter to The Fertile Grove; 1 new chapter to Flame; 1 new chapter to Geocatched; 1 new chapter to Loving Wife, Devoted Mother; 2 new chapters to Mona Lisa Smile; 2 new chapters to Pure Feelings From Impure Places; 1 new chapter to Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to The Ring (Aiden); 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Starship of Lust; 1 new chapter to Team Slut; 1 new chapter to Vive l’Empereur; 1 new chapter to Winter’s Tale and 1 new chapter to Zebediah Clark: Restraints Rescinded.

Added Boner Island; Capitulation Point; Chris’ Gift; A Class in Hypnosis; The Elevator Experiment; Eyes Wide Shut; Fantasies of Hypnotherapy; Happy New Tears; Hypnotic Earrings — SHR; Looking for Changes; Mona Lisa Smile; Neon Dream; Proven Wrong; Smile For the Camera (Yazzers); Twenty-One Days and The XXX Files: The Case of the Cursed Camera. Also added 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 2 new chapters to The Bimbogem; 1 new chapter to C.A.R.P.; 1 new chapter to Candy Girls; 1 new chapter to Changing Places; 1 new chapter to The Great Trial: A “Fall Of Women” Story; 1 new chapter to Here, Lair, and Everywhere; 1 new chapter to The Kissing Booth; 1 new chapter to Loving Wife, Devoted Mother; 1 new chapter to Matt and the Hunters; 2 new chapters to New America; 1 new chapter to Perfect Girlfriend Juice; 1 new chapter to Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Aisling’s Antics; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Flyover Country; 1 new chapter to Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale); 2 new chapters to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Stray to the Mind and 1 new chapter to Tabloid Confessions.

Added The Bimbogem; Bust Ray — Locker Room; Grammasows; Harem Power — Dream Girl; Kind Offer; Loving Wife, Devoted Mother; Mark’s Slut; Mindless Titplay on the Menu; Mother Knows Best, Finally; New Years Ball — SHR; New Younger Brother; No More Double Standards; Pure Feelings From Impure Places; Return to the Sea; Team Slut; Thanks For The Sub!; The Work Conference; “Yes Master” and You Already Know. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Apogee; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Cate Star: Crypt Runner; 1 new chapter to The Devil’s Details; 1 new chapter to Hunting Hound; 7 new chapters to I Hate My Master; 1 new chapter to The Intern-Journalist; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 1 new chapter to The Jockstrap; 1 new chapter to New America; 2 new chapters to PGAD; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to The Ring (Aiden); 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to Vive l’Empereur and 1 new chapter to The Weirhaven Chronicles.

Added Alice and the ‘Concierge’; Anitia of the Oceans; The Aroma of Love; Bedroom Pet: A New Beginning; Bimbogirls: The College App; The Girl in Her Reflection; Hello World; The Jockstrap; PGAD; The Project Papers; Re-modeled House-wife; Roommate Screening — A Slut Screen Story; Short Collection; Tabloid Confessions; Taken Away; Taken For A Spin; Tickle or Treat and Village of the Damned. Also added 1 new chapter to Apogee; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: Tamed Soul; 1 new chapter to Flame; 1 new chapter to From the Ruler’s Blog; 1 new chapter to Magical Bimbo; 1 new chapter to New America; 1 new chapter to A Pack Of His Own; 2 new chapters to A Priest in Her Service; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: North West; 1 new chapter to Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale); 1 new chapter to Rote Learning: A Dojo Discipline Story; 1 new chapter to A Sign of Evil; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to The Threadbinders and 1 new chapter to Vive l’Empereur.

Added Apogee; Assistant & Co.; Barnyard Therapy; Demon’s Deal — Corrupting Her MILF; Hot Genie — Fertile Wishes; HypNelly at the Beach; Hypnotized Bimbo’s Saturday Vignettes; My Doll; New Years Trigger — Hypnosis Session Log; Pizza Time; Really Should Go; Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale); Slaves to The Spirals; Unending Dance and Voice of the Goddess. Also added 10 new chapters to Affection Multiplier App: The Boyfriend; 1 new chapter to Arillia; 1 new chapter to Armored Heart: L’Odeur de l’Amour; 1 new chapter to Evergreen Treats; 1 new chapter to Infinity Cube; 1 new chapter to The Intern-Journalist; 2 new chapters to It Runs in the Family; 1 new chapter to It’s never the end — Revenge; 2 new chapters to Mommy’s Boys; 1 new chapter to New America; 1 new chapter to Old Enemy; 1 new chapter to Pump up the Fam: A Taboo Breeding Remix; 1 new chapter to Quaranteam: Book Two; 1 new chapter to Secrets of the Slavers’ Stockade; 2 new chapters to Spellbinders Saga Volume II: Double or Nothing; 1 new chapter to Spring Breakout (Naughty Magic Volume One); 1 new chapter to The Threadbinders and 1 new chapter to Vive l’Empereur.

What Was New in 2023