The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Stories: X

X All That Apply
mc mf ff md
by Captain Eazy
Added 19 March 2006

Cortney fills out a job application and notices some very personal questions.

X Marks the Spot
mc mf md
by Anynom
Added 06 May 2000

It’s good to be a pirate, especially when you have hypnotic powers.

X Marks the Spot (Jukebox)
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 18 June 2016

Jennifer insists she hasn’t been hypnotized, but there’s a touch trigger that says otherwise.

X Those That Apply
mc mf
by Kris P. Kreme
Added 03 October 2009

Fawn has had enough of being a nice girl. She’s striking back at the spirit squad for all the torture they’ve put her through.

X, Y and Zee
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 30 January 2016

A case file in a study regarding obedience to authority and its applications in lesbian conversion brainwashing.

X-Rated
mc mf ff md
by Jukebox
Added 09 September 2023

Aspiring actress Donna does her first adult movie, and discovers to her delight that there’s so much artistic validity in shooting an X-rated film.

X-Ray Eyes
mc mm
by Jukebox
Added 29 December 2018

Ward claims he knows Ryan’s secret... but Ryan doesn’t have a secret for Ward to know about. Does he?

X-Ray Specs
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 21 April 2012

Ruth presents a little gift to Jon.

X-Static Process
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 06 July 2019

Melanie’s bank is robbed by a strange woman with no eyes, and something is beginning to happen to her that she doesn’t understand. The Process is beginning... and it will transform Melanie forever.

X-Tasy
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 03 February 2024

Joshua runs into an old crush at his high school reunion and discovers she isn’t the Tasy he remembers anymore.

X-tort — A Slaver’s Bay Story
mc mf md in
by Chrysostomon
Added 05 October 2019

A son arranges a special vacation with his mom and sisters.

Xanadu
mc mf ff md fd bd ds
by Jukebox
Added 14 December 2008

Miriam discovers the secret to eternal life...but the price of immortality is five hundred years’ service to the immortal god-king of Xanadu.

Xanadu: Redux
mc mf ff md fd cb
by J. Darksong
Added 13 July 2008
Updated 19 October 2008

Having given up her power as Omega Girl, Lacie awakens to find herself in the world of her dreams, living the life she had always yearned for. But is Nirvana really the paradise that it seems to be?

Xanax and Wine
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 24 March 2018

An unforeseen drug interaction with alcohol means that Pauline has to be chaperoned when she drinks. Luckily, her lesbian friend Suzannah is happy to help.

Xavier And The Stranger
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 27 February 2021

Sheriff Xavier has been a thorn in the side of the crime-bosses too long, and they send a stranger to deal with him.

Xavier the Great
mc mf md
by URN My Power
Added 07 November 1999

A telepath collects new slaves at a high school.

Xcogitate
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 02 May 2020

After Rowan makes Becky compliant and submissive with the new drug X, she decides to make use of her new slave. But there are dangers in getting everything you ever wanted.

Xemplify
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 03 October 2020

Drug dealer Kev gets a late-night visit from two X addicts looking for a fix. But their new supply of the drug could be closer than they realize.

Xenagogue
mc fd
by me-chan
Added 11 February 2017

The unexpected leads you into the depths of the unknown.

Xenobiological Morphosis
mc mf md fd gr hu sf
by Menoetes
Added 25 June 2022
Updated 15 July 2023

A bungled alien experiment leaves an unknowing human test subject with a small growing problem that the women around him can’t keep their hands off... and it might be infectious.

Xenon Business Practice
mc mf md
by euanthe
Added 14 June 2009

An executive enjoys practicing business the Xenon way.

Xenophilia
mc ff sf
by trilby else
Added 19 July 2003
Updated 13 September 2003

University students camping in the wilderness encounter friendly, curious aliens who win their trust.

Xenophilia (Jukebox)
mc mf md sf hu
by Jukebox
Added 14 October 2017

An alien warlord finds the perfect subject for his Thought Transformer and subsequent conquest of the human race. A little too perfect, actually.

Xenophobia
mc mf md sf
by Jukebox
Added 04 July 2010

Jill visits a psychiatrist to discuss her recurrent dreams of alien abduction and mind control.

Xenowars
mc mf ff md fd gr in sf
by Homealone_447
Added 09 February 2013

Earth has been conquered by mind-controlling aliens, but another alien species will help free the Earth—at a price.

Xhalation
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 07 December 2019

Sarah is exposed to a new drug via secondhand vapor and it blows her mind.

Xizang Dance
mc mf md fd
by EyeofSerpent
Added 13 January 2001

The Golden Master rouses from collapse to discover the bound Ancient, RiverSlut, has waited joyously for his return.

Xizang Questions
mc mf md
by EyeofSerpent
Added 07 January 2001

The Golden Master’s takeover of an Ancient has failed because of mistaken identity. Yet there are questions as to what happens next for the bound Ancient, RiverSlut.

Xizang Takeover
mc mf md
by EyeofSerpent
Added 23 December 2000

The Golden Master already controls one Ancient and now moves to break the will of another hidden one.

Xmas Enslaved.
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 22 December 2018

Sheriff Witcombe is hypnotized by Santa at the mall.

Xmas Mind-control, Bondage & Jock Training For the Sheriff’s Department
mc mm bd
by The Slaver
Added 24 December 2016

The Sheriff investigates a missing husband during Christmastime.

Xmas Slavery at the Mall
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 23 December 2017

The Sheriff investigates the disappearance of his Marine friend at the mall.

An Xmas Story of Slavery
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 23 December 2017

Santa prepares a gift for delivery to his new owner on Christmas Eve.

Xmas Takedown
mc mm
by The Slaver
Added 23 December 2017

Santa goes after a cheating husband and enslaves him.

Xogenous
mc mf ff
by Jukebox
Added 08 January 2022

Theoretical xenobiologist Joanna Harrington is called in to deal with an alien invasion that’s all too real.

Xosphere
mc ff
by Jukebox
Added 12 November 2022

Huddled together in a specially designed fortress, the last remnants of the United States government try to form a last desperate plan to halt the spread of X.

Xotica
mc
by Jukebox
Added 21 August 2021

Va tries to analyze a sample of X and finds out the hard way just what its secret really is.

XOXOX
mc ff cb
by Jukebox
Added 27 May 2017

Azure is no superhero, but when the Prime Minister of England has been kidnapped on a state visit, she agrees to help.

Xpand
mc
by Jukebox
Added 25 June 2022

A survivor of the Seattle Incident is questioned about the spread of the X.

Xpectation
mc mf fd
by Jukebox
Added 13 March 2021

When a detective goes investigating the disappearance of Sarah Fuller, he’s filled with ideas about what might have happened to her. But a descent into the sewers soon teaches Malik that some things are beyond theorization.

Xpedition
mc sf
by Jukebox
Added 15 April 2023

Humanity enters the home dimension of the X incursion in a final, desperate effort to reach some kind of accommodation with the creatures transforming Earth.

XRay Flash
mc mf md
by X.Ray Specks
Added 20 March 2005

Short hot flashes.

Xuca the Amazon Queen
mc mf ff fd
by A Nony Mouse
Added 26 August 2000

Two sociologists are captured by female warriors while searching through the jungle.

The XXX Files: The Case of the Cursed Camera
mc mf ff md ma ex hm sf
by Bamagan
Added 27 January 2024

He’s a telepath, she can cast illusions. They fight crime!

XXX4
mc ff bd
by sara castle
Added 25 April 2009
Updated 07 June 2009

Tonight one trainee will be chosen to serve the Organisation. But, when the final, practical exam puts them in direct competition with each other, the friends and rivals discover the lengths to which they are prepared to go in their quest for promotion.

XXXMind
mc ma
by Blueberry Pi
Added 22 May 2021
Updated 19 June 2021

A stressed out college student looks for an app to help her study, but a small typo sends her down the path to becoming an airheaded bimbo slut.

The Xyloporn and Fuckenspiel Society
mc mf ff md ex
by Mudak
Added 24 August 2013

After a few months away at college, Olivia confesses to Melissa how she misses her friends back home. Melissa mentions this to her boss, who believes he has just the solution to this problem. Of course, he needs to demonstrate the beauty, wonder, and sensuality of the organization to Melissa before she can be sure whether or not Olivia would appreciate it.

XYZ Comes Again!
mc mf md bd
by Señor Rojo
Added 25 October 1997

Xian Yao Zhang is drugged, tortured and conditioned to have an orgasm on command.

X’ed Out
mc mf md
by Jukebox
Added 11 August 2018

A brainwashed submissive tries to explain the pleasures of knowing there are things she’s not allowed to think about anymore. It’s tricky, because... well, she can’t think about them anymore.